5 Ways to Maximize Your Charitybuzz Auction and Increase Sales
“How can my auction earn more money?” That’s the question we hear most often at Charitybuzz. Here are a few simple steps to help boost your fundraising efforts.
MAKE YOUR AUCTION PACKAGE UNIQUE
- The highest-performing lots on Charitybuzz are unique, exclusive experiences. Packages that are available to the general public, even if they’re very valuable, tend not to perform as well.
FOCUS ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
- A smaller number of higher quality lots will consistently outperform a large number of lesser lots.
SUBMIT DONATION FORMS EARLY AND OFTEN
- The sooner a donation form is submitted, the more time the Charitybuzz team has to give feedback, iron out any details, and avoid potential hiccups.
- Tweaking an auction lot to include something unique or a little off the beaten path can help separate it from the pack and earn a few extra dollars from excited bidders.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CB Curates
- During curated months, Charitybuzz sees an increase in the number of bidders, bids per lot, and the amount raised per lot. In addition, Charitybuzz puts even more muscle behind each campaign to maximize exposure for your auctions, including comprehensive marketing plan, global PR outreach, high performance paid advertising, targeted email blasts, and viral video content creation. Visit the CB Curates webpage for more information.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.